Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Search Combination Tool

I have always wanted to make work faster as possible. From searching of links to checking of backlinks, I want everything automated. Finding of linkpartners is the hardest part of link building. It is where I unwittingly spent most of my time and effort. It could have been easy if relevancy of the sites is the only thing to be considered. How about if those relevant sites aren't really interested in exchanging links? It will just be a waste of time contacting them. Being a good linkpartners searcher, you need to have knowledge of the combination of keywords to use, it's popularity, competitiveness, etc. See? It is really not that easy to search for " quality" link partners.

I don't know if you will find this tool useful but for me it is. Thanks to the webuildpages. At least for now, I don't have to query all those search keyword combinations one at a time. This tool will automatically generate and search all those phrases and keyword combinations in the google, yahoo and msn search engines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home